Lounge access for child?

Old Apr 20, 18, 7:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue
Lounge access for child?

Hi,

Im flying soon with KLM via AMS with myself, another adult and a child. Im Platinum so i can bring one extra guest to the lounge. How much is the access for a child?
I read some time ago that Platinum members are allowed to bring all family members to the lounge in AMS, is that still the case?
Old Apr 20, 18, 8:44 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
Originally Posted by Thijs Luyt View Post
Hi,

Im flying soon with KLM via AMS with myself, another adult and a child. Im Platinum so i can bring one extra guest to the lounge. How much is the access for a child?
I read some time ago that Platinum members are allowed to bring all family members to the lounge in AMS, is that still the case?
Kids under 18 for FB Platinum members do not count as guests and can be brought free of charge at AMS. Please note that guest restrictions still apply for the non-Schengen lounge during peak hours.
Old May 10, 18, 6:36 pm

Programs: AC E50K (MM) FB (Silver)
May I ask the same question for Gold members. I (Gold) would like to bring in myself (of course) one adult, one child who is 6 years old and a baby of 6 months (who will not make a sound nor be any bother whatsoever I assure you!). I am referring to the Schengen lounge in AMS.

Am I right that the additional adult (and the baby) would be admitted for free as my guest, but that I would pay the guest fee for the child?

Also, the KLM site suggests a fee between EUR 25 and EUR 45 -- does anybody have the exact figure?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old May 11, 18, 1:17 am

Programs: Flying Blue
Normally your own children are allowed in the lounge in AMS. At the Schengen lounge it will be fine but currently at the international 52 lounge there are extra restrictions due to construction. At peak times they limited the amount of guest allowed.

I had only once that my kids where not allowed in SFO KL / AF lounge but when we left them outside the lounge, they where allowed in due to the sad faces they where making every time the doors opened when new guest arrived they where let in.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: