Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seats on 744 combi

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2018, 9:17 pm
Original Poster

Seats on 744 combi

I've Managed to book 4a next week which Im well. chuffed at. It looks great. On its own. No mates. Cabin looks to be full.
I was initially upstairs but this freed up . Anyone have comments good or bad?
Cheers.
Old Mar 24, 2018, 12:15 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, FB Plat
I've been both up- and, on my last flight to MEX, downstairs (I managed to grab seat 1A, most wanted seat on KL's 747 fleet).

Though the single seat is very very nice, I do prefer the private cabin feel of upstairs. There's a bit more traffic, but as a bit of an avgeek I enjoy some glances in the cockpit as the (co-) pilot go in and out. There's also a dedicated galley for just the upper cabin, rather then the really large one for both business and economy.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 8:33 pm

Programs: KL-PEFL
I dunno about 1A - it can get noisy and bright when they continually open that front locker.

4A gets my vote.
Old Mar 26, 2018, 2:31 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Agreed, 4A or the Captain Kirk chair (4E?) are my favorites.
Old Mar 26, 2018, 7:20 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, FB Plat
Captain kirk feels a bit too open in the back of the cabin to my taste, with traffic on both sides.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.