Seat blocking for platinum members in Economy Comfort?

Old Aug 29, 2017, 2:13 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
Seat blocking for platinum members in Economy Comfort?

Hi all,

I just had a call with the PE line in the Netherlands who informed me that for long-haul flights, they block the first row of Economy Comfort for Platinum members (also the non-bassinet seats). This applies to all aircraft, except for the B744.

I was wondering what your experiences are?

Background for call: I am flying on the B789 in December and row 10 was not available for selection online. On recent flights this summer, I have not had any issues with selecting row 10 on the B77W, so was wondering if this something new?

Gajan
Old Aug 29, 2017, 2:23 am

I have seen row 10 being blocked many times even as a Plat, so I don't think it is something new.
Only once I bothered with calling since no other PE seats were available, and they then seated me in 10A after which I could select most other seats in row 10, except for C&J, this was on a 772.

I was not aware why that is, I did ask about it in the FAQ, so good to finally get the answer ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.