Wiki Posts
Search

Long connection in KUL

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2017, 2:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aegean
Long connection in KUL

Hi, I have a (single) booking from DPS to AMS with KLM in C. The first leg is the evening flight of Malaysia Airlines (MH852, KL4116), connecting to the morning KL flight from KUL to AMS (KL812). I have a few questions:
1. Is my bag going through all the way to AMS even with such a long connection time in KUL?
2. What part of the airport in KUL does the DPS flight arrive? Satellite or Main?
3. Can I use the Golden Lounge more then once, e.g. shortly after arrival from DPS and shortly before departure to AMS. I'm considering a room at Sama Sama Express for the night and would like to use the lounge for a last snack/drink before sleeping and some breakfast before departure. If arrival at the Main terminal, what lounge to use shortly after arrival?
4. Is there any fast track at DPS airport?
Thanks in advance for replies as it will help me considering a room for a good sleep before the long flight back home!!!
Old Jun 18, 2017, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
1) Yes, I suppose you can request to have it back though.
2) It is more likely to be in the Main Terminal.
3) You can, it sort of doubles as an arrivals lounge. The Main Terminal lounge however is closed for refurbishment, there is a replacement third party lounge or you can go to the Satellite Terminal.
4) Pass.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.