Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Gajan
For everyone looking for a referral link, many in this thread are willing to sponsor you

Please note that depending on the card you are interested in, the American Express counter at Schiphol may be willing to give you a better promotion than the member-get-member promotion.
Print Wikipost

Dutch American express Flying Blue referal

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2020, 11:34 am

Originally Posted by MartijnH
Maybe you already noticed but the minimum spending before getting the bonus from referrals has changed. I noticed cause I applied using one of the links here end of January, and after spending more than €500 today I see the 20.000 miles bonus posted in 'My AmEx'. However, if I now go to the T&C's of my own referral link it states the minimum spend within 3 months before the new cardholder gets the miles has changed. Might have changed as of 01/02. Silver: spend min €1000 within 3 months, receive 5000 points. Gold: spend 1500 within 3 months, receive 20.000 points. Plat: spend 3000 within 3 months, receive 20.000. Maybe it differs from person to person, cause I just got the card, but these are my conditions. The conditions for the owner of the referral link doesn't seem to have changed, all still 'when approved', not linked to spending of the new cardholder.
Yes, I noticed this too. When I applied in January, I still had the €500 spend requirement.

However, if one can’t even reach €1500 spend in 3 months (€500 a month), the Amex isn’t really for you, anyway. You’d be getting a pretty bad cpm. (Unless this persons plan was to only use it for the 1 year it was free.)
Old Aug 22, 2023, 10:13 pm

3k bonus points + 1e jaar gratis AMEX Green Card in Nederland:
americanexpress.com/nl-nl/referral/rOMANTIZZg?XLINK=MYCPundefined
Old Aug 23, 2023, 1:07 am

Programs: Marriott titanium, KL/AF FB Ulti
Originally Posted by roman_jozef
3k bonus points + 1e jaar gratis AMEX Green Card in Nederland:
americanexpress.com/nl-nl/referral
Your first post on FT and it's a promotion, thanks for contributing in Dutch. Not even a Flying Blue card.. so what does it have to do with AF/KL?

For those interested, the current offer for the Amex NL Flying Blue gold card is 12k miles (temporary increase) + 30 XP as usual, no discount on the annual fee. FB Plat card 24k miles, no discount. I'd wait for another offer, unless the XP help you saving your status. All usual conditions apply.
Old Aug 23, 2023, 1:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Delete

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.