Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why Doesn't KLM Provide Delayed Departure Times on its Website?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2017, 3:59 pm
Original Poster

Why Doesn't KLM Provide Delayed Departure Times on its Website?

I am sitting listening to music on hold because the KLM website tells me that my flight will be delayed arriving in Amsterdam by 2 hours and 45 minutes, but still shows the original departure time. So I have to waste everyone's time and call to try and find out the estimated time of departure. What a pain.

Yes, I can do a guesstimate, but the other airlines I fly provide that information online.

Oh, and I tweeted KLM over an hour ago and no response from there.

Correction to original post: If I pull up my PNR online, it shows the revised time. But, it is not available if you search Flight info on the website.

Last edited by BigFlyer; Mar 31, 2017 at 4:11 pm
Old Mar 31, 2017, 5:04 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Originally Posted by BigFlyer
I am sitting listening to music on hold because the KLM website tells me that my flight will be delayed arriving in Amsterdam by 2 hours and 45 minutes, but still shows the original departure time. So I have to waste everyone's time and call to try and find out the estimated time of departure. What a pain.

Yes, I can do a guesstimate, but the other airlines I fly provide that information online.

Oh, and I tweeted KLM over an hour ago and no response from there.

Correction to original post: If I pull up my PNR online, it shows the revised time. But, it is not available if you search Flight info on the website.
Unsure. Would be good to complain about. Usually, Google is fairly up to date: just type 'KLXXX' into it. (Say, KL606).
Old Apr 1, 2017, 12:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Or try Flightstats.com

Johan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.