Wiki Posts
Search

The Klm 77W thread

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2015, 11:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat
The Klm 77W thread

I have a few flights in the 77W (777-300) in the coming months and are very curious as to the business class layout. The older 77W's have the angle lie flat seats in 2-3-2 config but I know that Klm also will have some 77W birds delivered in coming months. Will these have the angle lie flat 2-3-2 layout or will they also get the new business seats (like 747) ?? Did anyone see a floor map or did anyone take photos?
Old May 3, 2015, 1:31 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
PH-BVO/N have just been delivered with the new lie flat seat. Seatmap is available on KLM.com.
Old May 6, 2015, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat
The PH-BVG national park wolong still has the ange lie flat seats. Did anyone fly of the other planes recently? There seem to be 10 777-300 in total in the KLM fleet...
Old May 7, 2015, 9:19 am

Only the BVN and BVO have the new business (and economy) layout. The other 8 aircrafts have the older business configuration. There are no dedicated '77W-new seats' routes so you can't plan on this.

Only the 777-200's are retrofitted at the moment. There are several threads with more info about the lay out and cabin configuration.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.