Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WBC seat choice 332

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2013, 6:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Cool WBC seat choice 332

Just booked a ticket to BON.

Never been on a 332, but like the idea of the two smaller cabins. No all first rows in both cabins are occupied. I thought of the smaller second cabin, but then it's right before EC.

What do people consider best seat on this aircraft? just like to know
Old Mar 28, 2013, 8:47 pm

Programs: All of the Above
I like 3 h/j if traveling with someone. Otherwise 3G. I like the front cabin privacy.
Old Mar 29, 2013, 3:19 am

Originally Posted by kevinflyaway
I thought of the smaller second cabin, but then it's right before EC.
And why is that a problem?

We were in that second cabin a couple of weeks ago (on the same route). C wasn't full, most people were in the front cabin, and it was really quite nice - a very calm and relaxing atmosphere (more so than normal).

But of course your flight could be entirely full...
Old Mar 29, 2013, 12:31 pm

Programs: FB Plat, *A Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Sixt Plat
Did both cabins, second cabin can be more quite since the toilets are in front. In that sense, row 1 is not my favorite. I would prefer row 3.
Old Mar 29, 2013, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Finally some feedback after 200 reads

thanks!

I had 2H, but decided to go sit on 7B...all first rows in both cabins are already (half) taken. See how it goes!
Old Apr 8, 2013, 3:38 am

Programs: KLM FB plat
On longer flights where 3AB are used for crew rest, you may want to avoid 2AB as there will be crew resting behind you, thus traffic (albeit quiet) in and out of those seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.