Search

Baggage fee on DL ticket?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2012, 2:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Gold
Baggage fee on DL ticket?

Hi all!

To avoid the credit card fees, I usually book my tickets on www.delta.com. Now the question: on my planned ZRH-AMS trip in Y, I need to check 2 bags. KL offers the 2nd bag for CHF 55.00 (I'm only Ivory ) online as an add-on to an online booking. Can I somehow avail of this offer on my DL ticket? Maybe upon OLCI?

Thanks for your help!
Old Dec 26, 2012, 9:33 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
I assume that once you find the KLM pnr number, you can login to the KLM website and add the extra luggage. Have never tried this though.

How do you manage to avoid credit card fees by booking through delta? Doesn't delta use KLM to issue the tickets anyway, and I have heard of people getting an additional bill for the credit card fees (KLM just adds the fees when your credit card is European). Or do you use an US issued card?
Old Dec 26, 2012, 10:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Gold
The thing with the KL PNR could work, I have to try this.

Regarding booking fees: I use my CC issued in Switzerland on delta.com and have never been charged a fee.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.