Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone ready to sponsor a coffee machine for BOD Airport?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2012, 3:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Miles & More, Skywards
Exclamation Anyone ready to sponsor a coffee machine for BOD Airport?

I agree in advance: this post is not important to the world.

But, if you have traveled from Bordeaux Airport with KLM, you will probably understand this ;-)

The independent lounge at Bordeaux airport, which you are to use when you fly KLM, provides one single poor Senseo coffee machine (value: about 45€) to its valued passengers.

Not that I don't like Senso coffee (well, I actually don't, but that's not the issue), but this kind of machine is not made for professional use in a public place.

For ages, the agents who eventually come by the lounge have said things like "Oh, the new Nespresso machine has been ordered last week". Well, it's been 1 year since I heard this ;-)

So, please donate some money to BOD Airport so they can afford a decent coffee machine...

Although, there might be another solution. I am pretty sure the airport manager has a very cool coffee machine in his office... What about an exchange?
Old Dec 6, 2012, 3:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Why stop there? Why not get decent coffee machines put on the Air France and/or KLM planes that serve BOD, too?
Old Dec 9, 2012, 10:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Actually decent coffee machines in AF and KL lounges. Patio lounges are particularly at fault with their indecent offering.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.