Seat-map A330-300 loaded!

Old Jan 11, 2012, 2:58 pm
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
Seat-map A330-300 loaded!

See the KLM website:

Interesting to see that the first row of EC (10) is an extra legroom seat. I wonder if they will also change that on other aircrafts.

Gajan
Old Jan 11, 2012, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

At least they haven't squeezed in an extra two seats by not installing a rear starboard lavatory, like on the -200.

Johan
Old Jan 15, 2012, 8:56 am

do we know the routes?
Old Jan 18, 2012, 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by Gajan
See the KLM website:

Interesting to see that the first row of EC (10) is an extra legroom seat. I wonder if they will also change that on other aircrafts.
Hum. Would that entail paying for it twice if you aren't plat? Or is it just a friendly reminder to "pick these if you can!"?
Old Jan 19, 2012, 3:58 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
Originally Posted by CyBeR
Hum. Would that entail paying for it twice if you aren't plat? Or is it just a friendly reminder to "pick these if you can!"?
Those seats would be priced according to extra-legroom seats and not Economy Comfort prices. I have asked KLM to confirm, no answer yet.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.