Wiki Posts
Search

Why is my seat assignment status "pending?"

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2011, 8:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Why is my seat assignment status "pending?"

I am flying JFK-AMS-GVA and then reverse route home in WBC. Three days ago I called to get my seat assignments changed on three of the flights. The customer service agent was Delta who services KLM North America flights. He changed my seats for me and told me he "put in the request" in the KLM system. When I go to the KLM web site to look at my reservation, it has the revised seating but the ones that I changed have a "pending" status (the one I didn't says "confirmed"). Why is it still pending after three days? Is this a glitch that I should follow up on? I don't want to get stuck last minute with a middle seat.
Old Jan 9, 2011, 3:10 am

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M, BA Executive Club, Sofitel Plat, Priority Club, Starwood Preferred Guest
Originally Posted by cinnamon121
I am flying JFK-AMS-GVA and then reverse route home in WBC. Three days ago I called to get my seat assignments changed on three of the flights. The customer service agent was Delta who services KLM North America flights. He changed my seats for me and told me he "put in the request" in the KLM system. When I go to the KLM web site to look at my reservation, it has the revised seating but the ones that I changed have a "pending" status (the one I didn't says "confirmed"). Why is it still pending after three days? Is this a glitch that I should follow up on? I don't want to get stuck last minute with a middle seat.
Maybe they are planning configuration changes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.