Wiki Posts
Search

Airline Job Interview Tomorrow

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2009, 2:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by aaron1262
orientation was the most boring part of the training. 2 days of just sitting there
Yeah, This is where new worker is hiring and they will have go to orientation before he/she can begin to work in approximately for 2 or 3 days. You will have 30 minutes break from work. Whatever if you want go to lunch or dinners. When you have punch in/out clock. This is your own responsibilities job follow the rules at entire airlines.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 12:59 pm

hey i applied to the airport ops positions for Newark airport about a month ago. i was one of the people selected from the in person interviews to move onto the next stage of hiring and did my drug test the same day as the in person interview and completed my background check information via Email through the third party company who does the background checks for jet blue, then was scheduled for the physical abilities test and finger printing the Friday before last Friday, a week an a half ago. i have not heard from them since. does anyone know how long it takes to be notified if you have been hired? if hired i understand that i will have to go to Orlando for training first.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 1:06 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Airlines Gold
Originally Posted by shiznitzz
hey i applied to the airport ops positions for Newark airport about a month ago. i was one of the people selected from the in person interviews to move onto the next stage of hiring and did my drug test the same day as the in person interview and completed my background check information via Email through the third party company who does the background checks for jet blue, then was scheduled for the physical abilities test and finger printing the Friday before last Friday, a week an a half ago. i have not heard from them since. does anyone know how long it takes to be notified if you have been hired? if hired i understand that i will have to go to Orlando for training first.
I was hired 3.5 years ago but I wouldn't worry yet. If I recall, it took two full weeks after the one on one for them to call me. It has taken more for some departments (ie: Inflight). Good luck!
Old Jun 23, 2009, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by shiznitzz
Welcome to FlyerTalk, shiznitzz. I'm glad that you are joining FlyerTalk. Hopefully our members are appreciated it for your efforts & contribution. You can tell us where you want to know about your work doing.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 5:11 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG,AA EXP, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond
As an ex B6 employee, in customer service, let me be the first to tell you that B6 is a great company to work for. They treat all of their employees well. Training used to be done at LGB, and it depends on if they have instructors to come to the west coast for the classes, now almost all is done in MCO at the Training Base there. The class is 2 and 1/2 weeks long. Its not bad at all, just watch them and do the work, 99 percent of the people pass.
Old Jun 24, 2009, 8:31 am

Programs: *A Silver, AA Gold + Miles Scattered Everywhere.
Originally Posted by travelRN777
As an ex B6 employee, in customer service, let me be the first to tell you that B6 is a great company to work for. They treat all of their employees well. Training used to be done at LGB, and it depends on if they have instructors to come to the west coast for the classes, now almost all is done in MCO at the Training Base there. The class is 2 and 1/2 weeks long. Its not bad at all, just watch them and do the work, 99 percent of the people pass.
i don't know about 99% passing lol. because 3 people from my training class got sent home. including a girl who went with me from my station in SEA. And to this day i still don't understand how they didn't pass...they did get 3 chances.
Old Aug 7, 2010, 12:40 am

New Station

Does anyone who works for jetBlue have any idea when they might post open positions for a new station (BDL) starting service Nov 19th? I am interested in an airport operations crew position. Thanks!
Old Aug 12, 2010, 5:30 am

Originally Posted by straitfan
Does anyone who works for jetBlue have any idea when they might post open positions for a new station (BDL) starting service Nov 19th? I am interested in an airport operations crew position. Thanks!
Usually 2-3 months before...DCA starts in Oct/Nov and they are posting now...although I can imagine some from IAD transfering to DCA.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 4:35 pm

interview ???

Is there any specific questions jetblue ask during job interviews for Airport ops?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.