Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Dulles-West Palm Beach eliminated after Apr 30?

Old Apr 13, 2009, 6:34 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

I guess so. No more nonstop flights offered after April 30th. Dang, it's getting harder and harder to get down to South FLorida!
Old Apr 13, 2009, 7:08 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by MileageAddict
I guess so. No more nonstop flights offered after April 30th. Dang, it's getting harder and harder to get down to South FLorida!
I suspect seasonal scheduling here. Probably your flight will be back next winter.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 7:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by nsx
I suspect seasonal scheduling here. Probably your flight will be back next winter.
It would seem to me that seasonal flights to south FL would be more desirable during the summer (vacations, etc), no? Or is it designed for people to get away from the cold in the winter?
Old Apr 13, 2009, 8:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by tmm1012
It would seem to me that seasonal flights to south FL would be more desirable during the summer (vacations, etc), no? Or is it designed for people to get away from the cold in the winter?
Very much the latter. Snowbirds are worth a lot more business than folks heading to Florida in the dead heat of summer.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 11:27 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by sbm12
Very much the latter. Snowbirds are worth a lot more business than folks heading to Florida in the dead heat of summer.
Interesting....I guess I always thought of the snowbirds as driving down rather than flying down. Being in north FL here, we avoid a good portion of both the snowbirds and the dead heat of summer!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.