JetBlue4473 SMF-PHX

Old Oct 12, 2007, 4:04 am
Original Poster

JetBlue4473 SMF-PHX

Interesting flight late tonight, an A320 from SMF to PHX operating as B6 4473. Departed from Sacramento wheels up at 1058pm and arrived into Sky Harbor Phoenix at 1216am. Was this a charter or flag stop for PHX tonight? Just found on flightaware that it came in a couple hours earlier from LGB as B6 4672. Noticed that the night flight from JFK ran late into PHX and then departed back to JFK at 151am, so maybe crew was necessary or just two completely different flights with no association? Do we have any B6 employees that check this out and talk with us?
Old Oct 20, 2007, 8:47 pm

I was on the 2 hour late PHX-JFK flight, and I can tell you the plane we took to JFK was the inbound flight from JFK.

It must have been a charter.
Old Oct 22, 2007, 7:43 am

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
Originally Posted by FlyBDL
I was on the 2 hour late PHX-JFK flight, and I can tell you the plane we took to JFK was the inbound flight from JFK.

It must have been a charter.
Usually the PHX-JFK flight is on the same aircraft as the one that comes in JFK-PHX.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.