Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue Workers Accused Of Identity Theft

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Workers Accused Of Identity Theft

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2007, 3:11 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by magiciansampras
I don't mind people knowing that I don't like B6. But people should know two things:

1) I'm trying to change my opinion. That is why I am here. I don't get my jollies antagonizing you people; that is what OMNI is for.

2) My like or dislike (including yours and everyone else's) should be separated from the validity of the things they say in their posts. This is why I think it is utterly irrelevant to call anyone's responses "bashing." For instance, if you go to the UA forum, you'll find all kinds of negativity. People are constantly .....ing about things. But no one calls it "bashing." I call it cathartic. Maybe it is because B6 is relatively new and going through some hard times that people are a bit sensitive, but I think separating the person from the idea is a good habit to get into (not just you, but the entire forum).

I dont know why you feel as you do, and as I said before You might be 1000% Justified in feeling as you do.

the really only way to change ones thoughts would be to fly them, you will probably either walk away reinforcing your dislikes or maybe actually liking them. I do know that some people I sent to them (Im not an agent) wont set foot back on them, but Id say 98%+ will and are repeat passengers and keep asking me when will I fly them. My answer is always the same, once I requalified for Plat with CO, then I will. Or if JB is alot cheaper then CO when I need to fly, and Im extremely flex on when I fly. they also dont fly to a number of places that I do at least not yet
Old May 4, 2007, 3:36 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by craz
A personal Thanks to the Mods for having NOT closed this thread. I think this Forum will be much better off in the long run for having made that decission
Normally commenting on moderator actions is not allowed. I think my ego is beginning to cloud my judgment here.
Old May 4, 2007, 4:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K, IC RA
Originally Posted by craz
My answer is always the same, once I requalified for Plat with CO, then I will.
This is a good point. I'm close to requalifying for 1K, so after that I might give B6 another shot.
Old May 5, 2007, 7:59 pm

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
Word is spreading through the company the past week or so. One of my friends knew the flight attendant involved (trained with her). Rumor has it the Feds found out about the scam about 6 months ago and have been "planting" cards to build a case and see who was involved.

I, personally, hope these people get the maximum jail time. This type of behaviour is totally unacceptable in any profession.
Old May 6, 2007, 2:20 pm

Programs: SkyMiles Silver, OnePass Gold, AAdvantage Gold, AS, NW, US, UA, LH
Originally Posted by JetBlueFA
Word is spreading through the company the past week or so. One of my friends knew the flight attendant involved (trained with her). Rumor has it the Feds found out about the scam about 6 months ago and have been "planting" cards to build a case and see who was involved.

I, personally, hope these people get the maximum jail time. This type of behaviour is totally unacceptable in any profession.
Its about so much more than just the fraud the nit wits committed. Its about the damage they've done to the morale of the hard working professionals who are so committed to the customers and to their airline.

What kind of fools really thought they'd get away with this long-term? I know that criminal profilers (on CourtTV) always say that once people get away with something like this once they'll keep on going until they get caught but come on, somebody has to realize the gig is going to be up real quick. I'd love to see them and see how they speak about this incident, I'm just picturing some exceptionally stupid people on so many levels. They must have been a treat to work alongside as well, I've developed my own characeter profile in my mind, I'd be curious to see how accurate it is.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.