Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Just experienced another way that jetBlue showed they care about their customers...

Just experienced another way that jetBlue showed they care about their customers...

Old Nov 4, 2006, 2:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club

Just want to share another random jetBlue encounter that shows that, unlike most airline, jetBlue actually cares about their customers. It was not directly linked to any flights at all, nor was it regarding any up coming flight. Infact, it was just someone from jetBlue calling to say thanks for flying jetBlue and congradulating me on earning my X number of trueBlue award and was asking me how jetBlue was treating me and stuff like that. That, to me, is going above and beyond what is expected from an airline and show that they actually do care about the customers or a really good way to find problems so they can try and fix it. Whatever the reason is, at least it seems to have a positive impact on customer service. Downside with the call was the guy that called sounded new because there was alot of short pauses and he said "ummm" alot. Not going to hold that against them, I mean, everyone have to be new at their job at somepoint . Just wondering, how common are these calls? I mean, this was the first one I got since I started flying with them back in late 2000.
Old Nov 4, 2006, 2:25 pm

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Wow, that is really cool! It goes to show that although jetBlue is experiencing some growing pains that they still care about their customers.

I never received a call like that - but I do take about 40 flights a year with them, so maybe I'll get one at some point.

I did, however, on about 3 or 4 occasions receive an email survey asking me to rate my experience on the flight I took the previous day. As I understand, these surveys are RANDOMLY sent to 600 customers on a daily basis.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.