Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Service to Columbus

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2006, 6:04 am
Original Poster

New Service to Columbus

The Columbus Dispatch article says new service to be announced today. 4 flights daily JFK-CMH, one daily BOS-CMH. Service will be on on E190s and start in October. Here is the link:

http://www.columbusdispatch.com/busi...p?story=198556

Last edited by 201flyer; Jul 13, 2006 at 6:11 am
Old Jul 13, 2006, 7:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/060713/102060.html

Here with the official news releases from Jetblue to CMH today. Please do next time you see the link from Yahoo News. Thanks!
Old Jul 13, 2006, 9:05 am

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
None the less, CMH is a great E190 for both JFK and BOS. Is there any word on any other cities?
Old Jul 13, 2006, 9:54 am

Programs: Lifetime Marriott Plat, UA 1K, Avis First, National Emerald Exec.
Such great news. To bad I'll be done with my Columbus project and won't be able to take advantage of this.
Old Jul 13, 2006, 11:52 am

Programs: AA, B6, CO, DL, FL, UA, US Gold (only took 10k miles), WN, Amtrak
The Boston flight times suck; you can't go back and forth in a day non-stop.
Old Jul 13, 2006, 12:55 pm

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Well, looks like CMH was announced a day early! That one was right on with the a.net rumors - we'll wait on STL. Maybe one more will be announed tomorrow? I also wonder when the nonstop BUF-MCO will be announced.
Old Jul 13, 2006, 3:29 pm

I always wanted to try JetBlue... this is good news!
Old Jul 14, 2006, 7:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by jetBlueNYFL
Well, looks like CMH was announced a day early! That one was right on with the a.net rumors - we'll wait on STL. Maybe one more will be announed tomorrow? I also wonder when the nonstop BUF-MCO will be announced.
When is that the nonstop BUF-MCO will direct competition with WN is already served from BUF-MCO. I think both will able battle with the wars price head to head both way to MCO.
Old Jul 21, 2006, 5:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K, IC RA
I'll be commuting BOS-CMH in the Fall on a weekly basis, so this is absolutely great! I've never taken Jet Blue before.. does the E190 have IFE? Thanks!
Old Jul 21, 2006, 6:20 pm

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Originally Posted by magiciansampras
I'll be commuting BOS-CMH in the Fall on a weekly basis, so this is absolutely great! I've never taken Jet Blue before.. does the E190 have IFE? Thanks!
Yes, all E190's have IFE and it is actually more advanced than the A320 because they not only have free TV, but 100 channels of XM Satellite Radio for free as well! The A320 fleet will soon be updated to all have XM too.

Enjoy your flights on jetBlue! And, because you are new...make sure to sign up for TrueBlue!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.