Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Lounge access and connection time in FLL?

Old Oct 30, 2023, 6:50 am
Original Poster

Hello all.

so my upcoming June flight from CUN to RDU was cancelled and I was rebooked via FLL. We have two options. One has a 2 hr 12 min layover which would be great assuming we could clear customs and immigration. Is this possible? We do have a 4 year old with us which obviously slows us down potentially. I have never flown internationally through FLL. Is this possible or crazy? It does require a terminal change and is the last flight of the night.

Option 2 is a 5 hour layover. I have priority pass but there is only a restaurant. But it is in terminal 4 we would be flying out of terminal 2. Can one easily move between terminals without going through security? The only other lounge I see we can buy access to is the escape lounge in terminal 3. Which would cost us $120 which is a little steep since we have to pay for the little one. 1. Can one transfer between terminals? 2, any other options?

thanks.
Old Oct 31, 2023, 7:28 am
Original Poster

I took the longer layover - might pony up for the lounge depending on how long it takes to clear immigration and customs.
shoodawg likes this.
Old Nov 21, 2023, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

bump to see if anyone has advice
Old Nov 22, 2023, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
2 hours and change should be fine in FLL assuming C&I is operating normally. IIRC C&I is in the E terminal so you will arrive there, but it is connected to C via an airside passageway.

No advice on the lounges as JetBlue does not have lounges. You may consider asking that separately in the Florida forum to get some better advice from a local.

-J.
Old Dec 5, 2023, 10:02 am

Programs: UA: 1K 1.5MM, DL: LTDM 3.5MM, JB: Mosaic4, LH: exSEN 1MM, Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite, Hertz PresC
JB operates out of T3 & T4 (Gates E, F and G). The two terminals are connected Airside via a walkway. Maximum walking time between E10 and G1 (furthest gates apart) is 15min. In T3 between E and F concourses you will find the AMEX lounge (requires membership) as this is the only lounge in these terminals. Hope that helps
Old Mar 20, 2024, 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by Christefan
JB operates out of T3 & T4 (Gates E, F and G). The two terminals are connected Airside via a walkway. Maximum walking time between E10 and G1 (furthest gates apart) is 15min. In T3 between E and F concourses you will find the AMEX lounge (requires membership) as this is the only lounge in these terminals. Hope that helps
Do you know about accessing Priority Pass benefit at Kafe Kalik (from a distance perspective) if flying Jetblue ?
Old Mar 20, 2024, 6:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by jmsnyc
Do you know about accessing Priority Pass benefit at Kafe Kalik (from a distance perspective) if flying Jetblue ?
Kafe Kalik is in terminal 4, which is connected airside. Just make sure you leave yourself time to get there and back, depending on which concourse you depart from.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.