Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Adhesive on baggage tags

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2005, 6:53 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs down Adhesive on baggage tags

Anyone want to comment on the poor design of the B6 baggage tags? Is it just me and my associates, or does the design of these tags force the adhesive onto the handle of the suitcase? Can't seem to get around it... asked an agent in NY to avoid it, and she couldn't without folding over important info on the tag.

I now bring a small bottle of goo-gone with me in my suitcase.

I can't believe there haven't been a ton of complaints.

I'm a relatively new B6 customer, so this may be a new problem and they simply have to beat up the vendor. If it's ongoing, and nothing is done about it, I'm going to suggest they provide anti-goo wipes in baggage claim.

Has anyone noticed this?
Old Apr 2, 2005, 12:45 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
I never had any problems with the tags.

Originally Posted by carpeperdiem
Anyone want to comment on the poor design of the B6 baggage tags? Is it just me and my associates, or does the design of these tags force the adhesive onto the handle of the suitcase? Can't seem to get around it... asked an agent in NY to avoid it, and she couldn't without folding over important info on the tag.

I now bring a small bottle of goo-gone with me in my suitcase.

I can't believe there haven't been a ton of complaints.

I'm a relatively new B6 customer, so this may be a new problem and they simply have to beat up the vendor. If it's ongoing, and nothing is done about it, I'm going to suggest they provide anti-goo wipes in baggage claim.

Has anyone noticed this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.