Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Heard that the In Flight Program does not work to SDQ and SJU

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Heard that the In Flight Program does not work to SDQ and SJU

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2004, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAEXPLAT, HHonors Silver, Skymiles, Dividend Miles
Question Heard that the In Flight Program does not work to SDQ and SJU

Has anyone taken this Flight to JFK from SJU or SDQ - Does it work or not?
Old Aug 28, 2004, 2:16 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
Originally Posted by guigoortiz
Has anyone taken this Flight to JFK from SJU or SDQ - Does it work or not?
The DirecTV only works over US airspace, once the plane reaches international waters, the system stop working. However, the LiveMap works through out the flight. I heard that if you get a plane with the new Fox Entertainment System, you get to watch that on your flight to SJU / SDQ.
Old Oct 19, 2004, 9:15 pm

is there any way to know which planes and/or scheduled filghts have the new system?
Old Oct 20, 2004, 9:32 am

Originally Posted by precision80
is there any way to know which planes and/or scheduled filghts have the new system?
I imagine that a quick call to JetBlue will yield that information. Only problem is that equipment changes do happen!

-Chris
Old Dec 9, 2004, 12:53 am

inflight system

I work for jetBlue as a flight attendant. There is no way to know if the plane will be one of the one's with the new system until you are on it. We don't even know if it will be on it or not. The rumor is by the end of the year, all of the aircraft will have it.
Old Dec 9, 2004, 3:08 pm

About half of the fleet is equipped with our DVS equipment, the entire fleet should be done within a month or two. On flights where the DirecTV will cut out, the Fox programming will be free.

Last edited by bluecrew85; Dec 9, 2004 at 3:11 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.