Express Lane in the Air

Old Mar 24, 2004, 6:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
Express Lane in the Air

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...es_delays_dc_1

What do everyone think about that story? Doesn't jetBlue already do that but in a different way, flying over the Atlantic Ocean to Florida and paying a little extra to fly at a certain altitude from JFK to Upstate NY. I think the FAA should be charging airlines to access these express lanes because if theres several delay flights, it will cause a ripple effect and cause the flights that are on time to be late. The real reason why I think the FAA should charge for this is that the FAA needs more money so they can update their equiptments.
Old Apr 11, 2004, 9:47 pm

Programs: DL SM, Marriot PLT, Tall guy in need of legroom
express lane in air

that culd be ...hmm...i swear my ROC-JFK flight yesterday we were in the air for 35 minutes tops. It was unreal how high and fast we got there

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.