Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

praise jet blue- or have your thread closed

Old Oct 27, 03, 8:11 pm
Original Poster

For apparently the first time in the history of the JB site, a thread has been closed by the moderator. Dozens of praiseworthy and unanalytical posts were not interfered with-----but when you criticize this much hyped company, apparently this is too much for some. No one has challenged my math or other calculations. Most of the criticisms have been personal, some bitter, some calling for silencing me. What's wrong with robust, free spirited dialogue? Can't webflyer even penetrate the JB spin zone.
Old Oct 27, 03, 8:58 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Aegean Blue
Seriously--who's paying you. Quote me a midweek fare on B6 to vegas from nyc and i guarantee you its close if not lower than a major's non-stop route. And yes, I WILL pay $20-$30 MORE for awesome service and comfy seats and 23 channels of TV at my seats than some movie that was out a year ago and bombed. Then, pick a flight from jfk-roc and watch it price at $130-$150 while the major (US) is about the same price....hmmm fly a CRASH 8 out of LGA, the nexis of the universe or take a flight I know will leave ON TIME and in a nice shiny plane. For my situation its a no-brainer.
Old Oct 28, 03, 5:11 am

Programs: AA,HP,MP,DL,SPG, MR
I personally do not like Jetblue and I have stated as such ONCE! I think the problem here is that you don't let go. You constantly find new wording to naggingly knock the airline. Once you have stated your position and it has had it's discussion life, one must let the subject die. You do not. You have this need to keep festering a fire. You have every right to dislike this airline with or without justification. But once you have made your position clear, others have the right to disagree and some people have. Now that both sides have each voiced your opinions, it's time to go on to a new subject. You are having a problem doing so and I think the moderators are assisting you.
Old Oct 28, 03, 10:12 am

Very well spoken Mary!
Old Oct 28, 03, 11:05 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
odnyc, it's quite apparent to all here that you're more interested in annoying others than you are discussing JetBlue. You have valid points to make (e.g., effectively no FF program for most B6 flyers.), but you have employed at least one lie (BW says B6 is a scam), excessive hyperbole and relentless repetition (your worst crime) in your mission.

Now you direct your venom at the FT moderator, who has given you wide latitude to do the foregoing. In fact, the thread closed ("jet blue downgraded-why?") looked better suited for CNBC, Raging Bull or Yahoo! Finance than FT.

I can't believe you'd take aim at the moderator after the way you've behaved here.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: