Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue to ACY??

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2003, 2:07 pm
Original Poster

JetBlue to ACY??

I heard a rumor that JetBlue was going to be in Atlantic City by end of year. Can anybody confirm this? or know anything about this

Old Jul 12, 2003, 11:26 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
Theres alot of rumor around where jetBlue will fly by the end of the year, Boston being one of the biggest rumor here in the west coast but who knows, I guess your better off randomly throwing darts at a map of the United States to figure out where jetBlue will fly next. (I mean, who would of thought jetBlue flying into Atlanta or Long Beach?)
Old Jul 13, 2003, 9:27 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jthompson1043:
I heard a rumor that JetBlue was going to be in Atlantic City by end of year. Can anybody confirm this? or know anything about this

</font>
This city makes no sense given the planes they fly and their route structure. Note that B6 loves to start rumors about every city to keep everyone guessing...

Old Jul 13, 2003, 10:54 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
I heard jetBlue might be flying to lunar base alpha on the moon in the near future... haha... j/k
Old Jul 13, 2003, 3:20 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by SkaterJasp:
I heard jetBlue might be flying to lunar base alpha on the moon in the near future... haha... j/k</font>
Not the lunar base as the landing fees are too high and the slots are hard to come by. They will be looking to use the swecondary base of "the sea of tranquility".

Old Jul 16, 2003, 11:28 am

ACY might well be a good choice once jetBlue has the Embraers, but I don't see it happening before that. But the sooner they're in Boston the better

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.