Search

TrueBlue goes live today!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2002, 10:25 pm
Original Poster

TrueBlue goes live today!

It's official.

a few details:

How many points will I earn for my next trip?
2, 4 or 6 points are awarded according to the length of your one-way trip. If you book online at jetblue.com, that number gets doubled*! To see how many points you'll earn on your next flight, click here.

What's the online bonus?
There is a 100% bonus for booking online at www.jetblue.com, valid through December 31, 2002.

Do my points expire?
Yes. You have 12 months to earn enough points to earn free travel.

Old Jun 21, 2002, 3:03 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by audio-nut:
TrueBlue goes life today!
</font>

BFD.

Except for the odd pax that lives in one B6 city and frequently needs to commute to another, this program serves no useful purpose for anyone.
Old Jun 21, 2002, 4:45 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Paulo:
Except for the odd pax that lives in one B6 city and frequently needs to commute to another, this program serves no useful purpose for anyone.</font>
Generally I agree, but if you fly B6 long hauls then it is only 4 rountrips (plus 1 one-way to anywhere) for a free ticket. Not good but think of how bad it will be if they drop the online booking bonus!

Old Jun 21, 2002, 8:24 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Please also see:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/007064.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/007046.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.