Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

A320 Layout 2 Question - Row 11 (Even More Space)

Old May 3, 2024, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

I am looking at a flight that uses the A320 Restyled layout (27 rows). I am seeing on Seatguru that seat 11F is an Even More Space seat in a exit row. Seatguru says that this seat requires you to store items in the overhead. I have seen conflicting reports elsewhere. Can anyone confirm if this row and specifically the window seat requires me to put a backpack in the overhead instead of under the seat in front of me?

Thanks in advance.
Old May 4, 2024, 8:53 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
I can't answer directly, but I can tell you Seatguru hasn't been updated in at least 5 years, so I wouldn't trust anything I read there

https://www.aerolopa.com/b6 is the current best website that gathers seat data. Or hopefully someone who has sat in that seat will reply here
GW McLintock likes this.
Old May 4, 2024, 3:54 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, B6 Mosaic 2, AS MVP Gold
Assuming it's this one, bags will go in the overhead
Old May 5, 2024, 4:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
That is not true. As long as there is a seat in front of you, you may put personal items (i.e., purse, briefcase, laptop) under that seat.

SeatGuru has not been updated in years. Please don't use it anymore, and instead refer to AeroLOPA.com (linked above).

Welcome to FlyerTalk. This would have been a great question for the forum's Flame-Free Q&A thread.

Originally Posted by skydelt
Assuming it's this one, bags will go in the overhead
This is incorrect. There is a seat in front of 11F (specifically, 10F) under which the OP may place a personal item.

-J.
Out of my Element likes this.
Old May 20, 2024, 2:59 pm

Programs: AA Gold
I, personally, have flown in that seat in the last couple of months and you CAN put your personal item under the seat in front in row 10.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.