EatUp Cafe Routes

Old Apr 1, 2024, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, B6 Mosaic 2, AS MVP Gold
EatUp Cafe Routes

I think JetBlue has one of the better Buy on Board products, especially with the CC discount, and while it's supposedly "available on select flights over 3.5 hours," the key word seems to be select. I've done quite a few over that benchmark recently (e.g., BOS-MSY, BOS-SEA, BOS-SJU, BOS-MCI - all in both directions), and there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when it's offered and when it's not.

Does anyone know if there's a rule or list that determines when they cater the EatUp Cafe? I know we had this thread, but not sure if it's 2024 accurate (my recent BOS-SEA flights consistently did not have it catered) If not, maybe a light thread of data points would be neat.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
They used to have a map or list of routes in the onboard menu card. I flew JetBlue a couple of weeks ago but it didn't cross my mind to take a look. FWIW MCI-JFK did not have fresh food.

-J.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 12:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, B6 Mosaic 2, AS MVP Gold
Unfortunately they removed the map from the cards, which plays into my hunch that it's just a random catering decision more than any clear cut rule right now unfortunately
Old Apr 2, 2024, 6:49 pm

bottom line, pack a sandwich (or what i do, bring a jersey mikes)
jjbiv likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2024, 5:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by michael1023
bottom line, pack a sandwich (or what i do, bring a jersey mikes)
Or buy a hot sandwich at the airport

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.