Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Has there been any kind of mint refresh on older A321S?

Has there been any kind of mint refresh on older A321S?

Old Aug 29, 23, 9:29 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,484
Has there been any kind of mint refresh on older A321S?

Just bought mint fare for the first time ever (I know, shocking given how much I used to post here). So, I remember hearing from some people that there might be some kind of mint seat refresh on the original A321S after the A320 reconfig gets completed.

Has anyone seen this? Are the seats still the inflatable mattress that used to get a lot of complaints?
GW McLintock likes this.
tphuang is offline  
Old Aug 29, 23, 9:46 pm
  #2  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC
Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Choice Gold, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Posts: 15,896
Originally Posted by tphuang
Just bought mint fare for the first time ever (I know, shocking given how much I used to post here). So, I remember hearing from some people that there might be some kind of mint seat refresh on the original A321S after the A320 reconfig gets completed.

Has anyone seen this? Are the seats still the inflatable mattress that used to get a lot of complaints?
They are in the process of replacing the cushions on the 32S (or at least they were earlier this year). The new ones are similar to the 3NS/3NL in that they are designed by Tuft & Needle and non-inflatable. The rest of the seat hardware is staying the same, including the LTV4 IFE.

More info in this January TPG article. Please take it with a grain of salt as it is, after all, TPG https://thepointsguy.com/news/jetblu...seat-retrofit/

-J.
GW McLintock is offline  
Old Sep 6, 23, 9:06 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,484
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
They are in the process of replacing the cushions on the 32S (or at least they were earlier this year). The new ones are similar to the 3NS/3NL in that they are designed by Tuft & Needle and non-inflatable. The rest of the seat hardware is staying the same, including the LTV4 IFE.

More info in this January TPG article. Please take it with a grain of salt as it is, after all, TPG https://thepointsguy.com/news/jetblu...seat-retrofit/

-J.
i did ask the same question on a.net & someone said it's all replaced by now. I guess we will see. it is a red-eye flight & the UA fares are outrageous
tphuang is offline  
Old Sep 7, 23, 11:53 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: BOS. Postings are my personal observations and opinions only and do not reflect the official position of JetBlue Airways.
Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Hertz PC, Amtrak Guest Rewards, Bonvoy Ambassador
Posts: 75
The original Mint cushions are all replaced now. No more deflating airbags.
dw likes this.
Aewanabe is offline  
Old Sep 7, 23, 12:15 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: PSC
Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Posts: 1,717
Originally Posted by Aewanabe
The original Mint cushions are all replaced now. No more deflating airbags.
And no more massage now, right?
hi55us is offline  
Old Sep 7, 23, 1:26 pm
  #6  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC
Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Choice Gold, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Posts: 15,896
Originally Posted by hi55us
And no more massage now, right?
Correct.

-J.
GW McLintock is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.