Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

BOS - LAS Mint Service Suspended?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2022, 10:06 pm
Original Poster

I was looking at options for a Boston / Las Vegas trip in November and was surprised to see that Mint service doesn't appear to be running from late October 2022 through mid-February 2023. The only Mint offerings during that time involve a layover at LAX and, while I like Mint, it's not worth adding 4-5 hours each way to my itinerary. Does anyone know why this change was made?
Old Jan 13, 2023, 4:20 am

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
I’m seeing the same thing now well into 2023. Is mint gone from this route?
Old Jan 16, 2023, 12:50 pm

Just booked BOS-LAS for end of April with two non-stop legs but the route isn't running daily anymore so booked Tuesday to Friday. I would have preferred Wednesday to Saturday but that wasn't available. And the prices are way higher when it is available. I was lucky to lock in at about $1700 roundtrip/ $3400 total for 2 passengers but we did get row 2 outbound and row 4 return so I'm happy with that and I paid about half with points.
Old Feb 14, 2023, 2:12 pm

Same with JFK-LAS, there is no direct Mint service for weeks. Delta eliminating the D1 route for JFK-LAS let JetBlue jack up the Mint prices on this route.

Hopefully once JetBlue gets the new Mint planes that were delayed, they'll resume having the Mint LAS full time again. We went from 2 daily Mint flights before rona to 1 seasonal Mint flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.