Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Plan to fly from LA to JFK how is the food?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2022, 3:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta

For regular passengers, I was looking thru the menu and saw

Turkey & Provolone Sandwich anyone tried it? is it good?

Old Jun 16, 2022, 6:51 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Originally Posted by happyvoid
For regular passengers, I was looking thru the menu and saw

Turkey & Provolone Sandwich anyone tried it? is it good?

Better than the proverbial Brown Airline Meat, but you can probably do better with something from the grab and go at the airport
Old Jun 16, 2022, 8:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
This is the second or third iteration of the BOB turkey sandwich at JetBlue, and so far none of them have agreed with me. While it tastes fine, you are better off getting something in the terminal (even pre-packaged stuff would be fresher) or from home/outside. You can get a similarly-sized sandwich from 7-Eleven for half the price.

-J.
argonath and michael1023 like this.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 1:26 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
I've bought it twice recently now due to the lack of my own preparation in bringing food and thought it was pretty horrible, even for a coach buy on board sandwich. Also a rip off at $14 (but I have the Barclays B6 card so at least I got 50% off). Really dry bread-- they give you a side of something that resembles guacamole that I guess is suppose to add some moisture, but the "guacamole" is really bland and oddly liquidy. And the turkey and cheese are really bland too. So you're basically eating something fairly tasteless that in your mouth will be both really wet and really dry at the same time. My two cents ;-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.