Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

LHR inaugural and Covid restrictions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR inaugural and Covid restrictions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2021, 8:00 pm

Programs: DL-Plat, UA-Plat 2MM, AA-PlatPro, B6-Mosaic 3, AY-Plat, HY-Globalist, MR-LT Plat, HH-Gold
Originally Posted by vatraveler
Was your LHR-JFK flight affected by the ~4 hour schedule change? If so, you are entitled to a refund.
Indeed it is. I didn't even know that had happened... had a connecting flight planned that would have made me misconnect. I booked through Amex and normally get schedule change notifications from both them and the airline, in this case I didn't get anything. Thanks for the tip, I may wait to see if they make any kind of announcement.
Old Jul 20, 2021, 7:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Doesn’t matter one way or the other, you just have to stay in your hotel room. Fly out spend the night and go home the next day. That’s what room service is for.
Old Jul 21, 2021, 8:38 am

Programs: DL, B6, UA, AGR
Im struggling to see how JetBlue doesn't lose truck loads of money on this route if the U.S. remains on the UK amber list (mandatory quarintines) and UK citizens are still blocked from entering the U.S. It seems to me like if the status quo holds, then the prudent choice is to delay the start of London service until the spring.
ISTFlyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.