Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

No more comp upgrades to EMS for mosaics

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No more comp upgrades to EMS for mosaics

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2021, 8:22 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Originally Posted by dtremit
49holding That's a bizarre response; they can't have an "operational need" for the seats if they offered them to you for a fee.
They have an operational need for more $$, hence they offered them for a fee.
Old Jun 1, 2021, 3:24 am

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Anyone know if this is still an issue?
Old Jun 1, 2021, 9:52 am

I can’t say that it’s not an issue anywhere in the system, but I can say that last night I had no problem snagging a comp EMS seat at the gate as a Mosaic flying out of a hub, even with the flight fully booked and very few unassigned EMS remaining.
Old Jun 1, 2021, 7:11 pm
Suspended
Hyatt 10+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

We had a weekend flight from SLC to JFK. Just after gate agents arrived, asked them for EMS seat upgrade. After the system was up and the agent got time to look at seats, he offered free EMS seats in the front rows. We had to split to two groups, which was not big deal. The gate agent was very polite and capable.

Boarded the plane after handicapped. The extra leg room is nice. Alcoholic drinks were served.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.