Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Any change to reservation options greyed out on website and app.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2021, 7:11 am
Original Poster

Havent been on JB for a while but have a flight next month which was changed by 3 hours each way. I want to make changes to the reservation but all options are totally greyed out. I've tried logging off and on but not sure what else to do.

Just wondering if this is a typical thing and if anyone has a work around? I assume there's something up with their IT at the moment because I've been on hold on the phone for an hour.
Old Mar 6, 2021, 7:36 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Typically when there is a schedule change, it won't even let you bring up the reservation options screen until you choose to accept the changes to or cancel the ticket. Do you recall seeing this screen?

Also, if you have multiple passengers on the reservation and you log into the TrueBlue account of a passenger other than the one who originally made the reservation, the options may be grayed out for you. Be sure you are logging into the account of the passenger who made the original reservation.
Old Mar 6, 2021, 9:18 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
This has happened to me many times when there was a schedule change or when my flight was changed to a new one. I found that Jetblue is ultra responsive on Twitter. I don't really bother with calling anymore. I send them a DM. Usually that takes care of what I need.
Old Mar 6, 2021, 4:52 pm

Agree with reaching them via Twitter!

Also, on their contact us webpage, you can iMessage them

Originally Posted by Cat88L3
I found that Jetblue is ultra responsive on Twitter. I don't really bother with calling anymore. I send them a DM. Usually that takes care of what I need.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.