Community
Wiki Posts
Search

which jet blue card

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2020, 12:39 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by keisari
The argument is that if you want to keep my business during these difficult times for all of us, give me something in return for my loyalty
Otherwise you can cancel the card and next year decide on reapplying or look for another card
I think the airlines and their credit card businesses need us more than what we need them at this time.
I only use that card a couple time per year.
Old May 31, 2020, 6:54 am

2x Points

Has anyone seen the 2x points for all spend post yet from this promotion? I'm still seeing the normal 1x for non bonus categories. BarclayCard has not confirmed and has instead told me to contact JetBlue (who told me to contact BarclayCard).
Earn at least 2X points on all JetBlue Mastercard purchases. ? Out of the Blue
Old Jun 1, 2020, 6:38 am

5/29 Made a $965 purchase just to see, not a restaurant or grocery and got only 1%. Not playing phone tag and sticking with my other card.
Old Jun 1, 2020, 5:50 pm

Originally Posted by Brighton Line
5/29 Made a $965 purchase just to see, not a restaurant or grocery and got only 1%. Not playing phone tag and sticking with my other card.
Called today. Rep was unaware of the promotion, so I sent her the link. She opened a case for me as she confirmed I wasn't posting 2x points on non-bonus. Will report if it gets resolved...
Old Jun 7, 2020, 9:23 am

There's a discussion: Barclays retention offers (all cards) . In my experience, you can get the annual bonus of points before they charge the fee, and not get the points clawed back if you cancel, so you can wait for that time if applicable. I've generally called saying I'm finding it hard to justify the fee so I'm thinking of cancelling the card, and they might waive the fee or make another offer. One year they waived half the fee and that let me justify it (maybe with a bonus for a certain spend; that's happened with their AA card, and I don't remember here); the next year no waiver and I downgraded. Anyway, sometimes that discussion might show what's been offered lately.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.