Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Interlining to Aer Lingus & Hainan ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2020, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK*G, IHG PA, BA Bronze, Marriott Silver

Hello. I don't see many stories interlining with jetblue; just wondering if their agents are generally willing to interline on separate tickets. Booked FLL-BOS on B6 and BOS-DUB-BRU-PEK on EI & HU in May separately and don't wanna deal with EI agent at BOS during the 2-hr layover. I see B6 has interline agreements with both EI & HU and B6's live chat agent said as long as layovers are shorter than 4 hr the bag can be tagged all the way through final destinations. I only had similar experience with CZ before and the agents had no issue interlining to both SQ&VA.

Any thoughts on B6's policy? Is it technically doable?

Stay safe,
Joey

Last edited by joeyzzz; Apr 23, 2020 at 5:36 pm
Old Apr 23, 2020, 3:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Technically possible, requires the agent to understand the request and see the other ticket in the system properly. They are not obligated to do it but no harm in asking nicely.

Also a certain amount of risk booking those separately these days given the number of flights that are canceled last, both in general and last minute. Hope it works out for you.
Old Apr 24, 2020, 6:29 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
You'll be in good hands at FLL since it's one of their major hubs. It may require a supervisor since the landside counter agents are most likely to be the newest hires
Old Apr 30, 2020, 4:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK*G, IHG PA, BA Bronze, Marriott Silver
@sbm12 @diburning Thanks so much guys! Unfortunately my EI flight got cancelled so I had to look for alternatives. Maybe I will try B6 next time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.