Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel Bank Credit Expiry

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2021, 10:59 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, TrueBlue, SkyMiles, HH SM, Amtrak Guest Rewards
Am I out of luck if my TravelBank credits expired in December? Is it too late to ask for them now?
Old Mar 28, 2021, 11:09 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
It doesn't hurt to ask.
Old Apr 1, 2021, 9:58 am

Programs: AA
I have booked a ticket using travel credit that was to expire in March and now there is a schedule change and I have an option to cancel my flight and get travel credit. What would the travel credit expiration date? 1 year from the cancelled day or it reverts back to the original expired date?
Old Apr 1, 2021, 10:53 am

Programs: SPG, AA, BA, CO, UA, US, B6, DL, Amex MR, HH
Originally Posted by sony2012
I have booked a ticket using travel credit that was to expire in March and now there is a schedule change and I have an option to cancel my flight and get travel credit. What would the travel credit expiration date? 1 year from the cancelled day or it reverts back to the original expired date?
It will typically revert to the original expiry date. However since it was their change you might be able to call and have them change the date manually.
Old Apr 16, 2024, 12:41 pm

12 months to book from date of cancellation or date of original ticketing?

Suppose I buy a ticket now for travel in December and I cancel my flight in December.

Will the expiration be 12 months from today ( date of purchase or ticketing) or 12 months from date of cancellation.

i know that I don’t need to travel by expiration.
just book my travel by then. But i am trying to determine when my “ 12 month clock “ would start?

thanks to all from this JetBlue newbie
Old Apr 16, 2024, 8:02 pm
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by writetorich
Suppose I buy a ticket now for travel in December and I cancel my flight in December.

Will the expiration be 12 months from today ( date of purchase or ticketing) or 12 months from date of cancellation.

i know that I don’t need to travel by expiration.
just book my travel by then. But i am trying to determine when my “ 12 month clock “ would start?

thanks to all from this JetBlue newbie
In order to better screw over their loyal customers, Jetblue changed their policy last year to Date of booking + 12 months
nsx and writetorich like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.