Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Any word from JetBlue if they are going to extend Mosaic status into 2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any word from JetBlue if they are going to extend Mosaic status into 2021

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2020, 11:25 pm

Programs: BR Diamond, B6 Mosaic
Glad to see Travel Bank has also been extended by a year.

For those who are gifted Mosaic, how does renewal work for them? Is it still based on calendar year or their status year?
Old May 18, 2020, 7:03 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
As a longtime Jetblue flier, I would happily take free Mosaic status if anyone doesn't have someone to gift it to. I live about 30 minutes from Bradley and have flown Jetblue almost exclusively for domestic travel. I'd flown Hartford to DC about 10 times until they dumped the nonstop route and you have to fly via Fort Lauderdale now. I always fly Jetblue for my Florida travel. It spoiled me for flying on other domestic airlines like AA, where there is no back screen entertainment.
Old May 18, 2020, 8:08 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by BlackHappy
Glad to see Travel Bank has also been extended by a year.

For those who are gifted Mosaic, how does renewal work for them? Is it still based on calendar year or their status year?
Gifted Mosaic status runs from June 15, 2020 through June 15, 2021.
Old May 22, 2020, 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
Gifted Mosaic status runs from June 15, 2020 through June 15, 2021.
does anyone know whether people who have Mosaic via status match are eligible to gift mosaic to someone? The terms and conditions don’t specifically address this case.
Old May 22, 2020, 6:48 pm

All currently Mosaic members should have the ability to gift status regardless of how it was originally achieved.
yydv likes this.
Old May 26, 2020, 1:51 am

Hi -

I would second the humble request for a Mosaic gift match if another currenr Mosaic has no one else in mind ....
Old May 26, 2020, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by Orwaid
Hi -

I would second the humble request for a Mosaic gift match if another currenr Mosaic has no one else in mind ....
There's was a listing on eBay It sold for $305.

-J.

Last edited by GW McLintock; May 26, 2020 at 4:38 pm Reason: Fixed tense
Old Jun 1, 2020, 9:01 am

Programs: SPG, AA, BA, CO, UA, US, B6, DL, Amex MR, HH
So even though the email language is "The current Mosaic member must fill out the online form completely with all details of the nominated recipient, including the recipient's valid TrueBlue number, by June 1, 2020. ​​​​​", it looks like it meant 'before' 6/1, as the form is showing it as expired. 'By', at least to me, includes that date... Obviously my fault for waiting, but what do you think my chances are to nominate someone today?
Old Jun 1, 2020, 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by dinosims
So even though the email language is "The current Mosaic member must fill out the online form completely with all details of the nominated recipient, including the recipient's valid TrueBlue number, by June 1, 2020. ​​​​​", it looks like it meant 'before' 6/1, as the form is showing it as expired. 'By', at least to me, includes that date... Obviously my fault for waiting, but what do you think my chances are to nominate someone today?
The form still seems to be available here. Maybe they took it down early by mistake but then restored it? Go quick and fill it out!
Old Jun 1, 2020, 1:18 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, WN A-List
Is the natch still valid? Looking for a nomination.
Old Oct 18, 2020, 8:36 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
For those of us who qualified in 2019 CY for the 2020 Mosaic Status, and are now being extended to 2021 Mosaic Status, do we we still get the 15,000 bonus points? Or do we still need to hit the 7500 points requalification in 2020 CY? I am trying to decide if a do a flight on JetBlue that will put me over 7500 base points this year, or whether I open it up to other airlines?
Old Oct 18, 2020, 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by blueman2
For those of us who qualified in 2019 CY for the 2020 Mosaic Status, and are now being extended to 2021 Mosaic Status, do we we still get the 15,000 bonus points? Or do we still need to hit the 7500 points requalification in 2020 CY? I am trying to decide if a do a flight on JetBlue that will put me over 7500 base points this year, or whether I open it up to other airlines?
No, if your Mosaic status was extended and didn't make the prequalification threshold, then the 15K bonus points are not awarded.
blueman2 likes this.
Old Oct 29, 2020, 2:12 pm

Jetblue has said they will not extend the expiration of travelbank credits despite changed travel patterns during the pandemic....so, what are some ways to extend the credits in another form? i have a good amount that are due to expire in march
Old Oct 30, 2020, 8:42 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
The expiration on Travel Bank funds are a "book by" date, not a "travel by" date.

Last edited by diburning; Oct 30, 2020 at 11:49 pm
Old Oct 30, 2020, 11:41 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, AA Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by ethang801
Jetblue has said they will not extend the expiration of travelbank credits despite changed travel patterns during the pandemic
That is incorrect.

Travel Bank is an online account for managing travel credits with JetBlue. A Travel Bank account is created when a travel credit is issued to a customer. Credits are valid for one year from the date of issuance and are valid until 11:59PM on the date of expiration. Due to the evolving coronavirus situation, we have extended the deadline for using Travel Bank credits:
  • If you have a Travel Bank credit from a previous flight purchase that is expiring between February 27, 2020 and June 30, 2020 it will now expire December 31, 2020.
  • Travel Bank credits issued between February 27, 2020 and June 30, 2020 for flight purchases will now have an 24-month expiration period as opposed to the typical 12 months.
  • Travel Bank credits issued after June 30, 2020 will expire 12 months from their date of issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.