Wiki Posts
Search

CUN to MCO

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2020, 6:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, BMI, ANA, HH Blue, SPG Gold
CUN to MCO

I’ve just had to cancel a Delta flight from Cancun to Orlando and I’ve tried to rebook it for November this year, but there appeared to be no non-stop flights on Delta, so I came across jet blue but their flights are only on sale until October 24. There is only anyone able to tell me when November flights will come on sale?
Old Mar 21, 2020, 1:56 pm

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Scroll down to the Jet Blue Schedule Extension thread (or up, if it's pinned) to see historical records of when schedules have extended in the past. They are generally predictable within a few weeks, but who knows if the current situation will delay the next extension
botham likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.