Service to Guyana starts in April 2020

Old Sep 10, 19, 12:45 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: DL KM, Bonvoy Gold, RHG Gold, Accor Silver, Hilton Silver, Natl EE, Avis PC, Greyhound RR
Service to Guyana starts in April 2020

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...Extended-Range

JetBlue (NASDAQ: JBLU) today announced it is again expanding its large Latin America and Caribbean network with new nonstop service between New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and Georgetown, Guyana’s Cheddi Jagan International Airport (GEO). Flights will operate daily on JetBlue’s new A321neo aircraft beginning April 2, 2020 with seats available for purchase in the U.S. starting today.
-J.
Old Sep 12, 19, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Sure didn't see that one coming!
Old Sep 15, 19, 12:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines AAdvantage, Rapids Reward
Wow! I'll be surprised! Let see what happens. If this route has done very well.
Old Sep 17, 19, 5:41 am

yeah, they typically make a killing on this type of routes. So far this year, they've added PTP/SJO/GYE/GEO out of JFK and cut CLT. A lot of Caribbean stuff. The first one is leisure, but the last 3 are mostly or partial VFR. I'm hoping they event adding a few more domestic routes still, but I see the most likely new routes are SAL/UIO/BOG/PTY.
Old Sep 26, 19, 1:26 pm

I haven't flow B6 in a long time but anything that gets me back to FDF without having to fly via Haiti sounds worth it. Happy to see PTP make the list, just a shame B6 doesn't fly DCA to JFK

Search this Thread