Wiki Posts
Search

San Diego Terminal Change

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2019, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: B6 Mosaic; AS MVPG 75K; DL Plat
San Diego Terminal Change

Just received this email from JetBlue announcing the move of their San Diego gates from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1:

Exciting improvements are in progress at San Diego International Airport, CA (SAN). While these improvements will bring a new look and feel to the airport, we also want to make sure you are aware of the impact this may have for customers traveling on JetBlue from SAN.

Please be advised that as of Wednesday, June 5, 2019, JetBlue will relocate from Terminal 2 West to Terminal 1 West and utilize Gates 13-15.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 9:51 am
cmx

Programs: DL Diamond 1MM, AS MVP, SW ALP and CP, b6 Mosaic, UA Silver, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Gold
Into SAN's 2nd circle of hell with Frontier, Spirit, Allegiant and the occasional Southwest flight. A truly awful place. It's a real bummer for anyone who flies JetBlue out of SAN or who liked to use the Airspace (AmEx Platinum accessible) lounge before a flight.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 11:54 am
Original Poster

JetBlue also needs to update their software to reflect Terminal 1. My flight today shows on their website and on my phone as departing from T2 Gate 14, which does not exist (should be T1 Gate 14).
Old Jun 5, 2019, 1:23 pm

This is really a bad move!
TSA Pre also does not operate at all times too!
Old Jun 5, 2019, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

TSA Pre is working at T1W this evening, to coincide with the JFK and BOS flights. But it's hard to overstate how much of an atmospheric downgrade this is compared to JetBlue's former T2 gates.
Carfield and cmx like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.