Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Retroactively apply Travel Bank Funds to booked flight

Old Jun 2, 19, 6:38 pm
Original Poster

I cancelled a trip last December and got the credit (minus the penalty) in Travel Bank. Last month I booked a flight online and forgot that I had funds in Travel Bank and thus paid in full with credit card. The flight has not occurred yet, but I realized I could have used travel bank instead. I couldn't find anything definitive online except an old thread here from 2013 that said you could do this. I called JetBlue and they said no - I asked them to escalate it to their support line and they still said they did not support retroactively applying the funds. Anyone have a different experience and if so let me know what I should say when I call again? Thanks
Old Jun 2, 19, 7:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Changing the form of payment, which is what you are asking B6 to do, only works if B6 is willing to cancel and refund your existing ticket and then reissue into the same fare basis for payment from your travel bank.

You could call B6 back and ask if it will do that for you. But, doing what you asked, is a non-starter.

Search this Thread