Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Travel bank -- name restrictions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2019, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LTG, HHonors Diamond, Nat'l Exec

Simple question, but one I can't find an answer to elsewhere: can I use funds in my travel bank to purchase a flight for someone else? (Member of my household, if it matters.) I can't seem to find a straight answer on the website.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 9:19 am

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by dtremit
Simple question, but one I can't find an answer to elsewhere: can I use funds in my travel bank to purchase a flight for someone else? (Member of my household, if it matters.) I can't seem to find a straight answer on the website.
I did it, no problem. The funds don't seem tied to the original itinerary once they're deposited in the travel bank, so you can use your balance however you wish.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 9:36 am

Programs: TrueBlue Mosaic, HHonors, Marriott
Yes, no issues
Old Apr 18, 2019, 12:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LTG, HHonors Diamond, Nat'l Exec
Thanks for the quick responses!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.