Mint April Menu Release Date?

Old Mar 12, 19, 11:51 pm
Original Poster

Mint April Menu Release Date?

Have a flight in early April, and was surprised to find the February menu still online (as well as the March one). When do they usually put up the next month's menu? Are there often no substantial changes between months?
Old Mar 14, 19, 1:11 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Marriott Plat., UA, NZ
They didn't use to change until right on the 1st of the month, IME, but now the site shows two months. However the actual PDFs for both Feb. and March have the same choices as January (dinner, anyway). So not sure any of it is actually up to date. Will find out on a Friday night flight.

More IT issues for them to work out...
Old Mar 21, 19, 2:25 pm

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Silver
I was wondering the same thing, since I have Mint flights at the start of the month. Looks like April is up now; was not there last time I checked, a day or two ago.
Old Mar 22, 19, 2:17 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Marriott Plat., UA, NZ
Flew Mint westbound from BOS last Friday. The dinner menu was exactly the same as in January (great choices though). FA remarked that the menus are for two months now. But... unless they're starting mid-month, this would have been third month in a row for that menu. So who knows?
Old Mar 22, 19, 3:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, HH D, SPG Silver
When the menu is not up for the next month, I've called in to ask what will be served. The worst case scenario, is to pick one the the special menus (ie kosher, plane eats, gluten-free). As of today, 22 Mar, the April menus have been posted.

Search this Thread