Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

10% Bonus Cardholder Redemption Being Phased Out?

Old Mar 12, 2019, 1:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TrueBlue

I noticed that this "perk" or feature is no longer on the most recent promotional materials:

https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=2446&cellNumber=16&refer rerid=PTRBAHPATF

However, it is still a topic in the FAQs. It is also still listed as a benefit for me when I log in.

Anybody else notice this?

Last edited by butnotthehippo; Mar 12, 2019 at 1:27 pm
Old Mar 12, 2019, 3:27 pm

Programs: AA LifetimeGold, WN A-ListPreferred, B6 Mosaic, ChoicePrivileges Diamond, BestWestern Diamond Select
Originally Posted by butnotthehippo
I noticed that this "perk" or feature is no longer on the most recent promotional materials:

https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/...rid=PTRBAHPATF

However, it is still a topic in the FAQs. It is also still listed as a benefit for me when I log in.

Anybody else notice this?
It certainly isn't prominently diosplayed anymore, but it is still in the FAQs:

How do I earn 10% of my points back?
With the Award Flight Redemption Bonus, you will receive 10% of your points back as a bonus after you redeem for and travel on a JetBlue-operated Award Flight. For example, if you redeem a JetBlue-operated Award Flight using 20,000 TrueBlue points, 2,000 of your points will be deposited back into your TrueBlue membership account after you take the flight. This Award Flight Redemption Bonus will be deposited into your TrueBlue membership account 4-6 weeks after you take your JetBlue-operated Award Flight. There is no maximum number of bonus TrueBlue points you can receive annually with this benefit. This bonus only applies to the TrueBlue points redeemed from the primary cardmembers TrueBlue membership account. For the benefit to apply, your account must be open at the time of travel on your JetBlue-operated Award Flight.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.