Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Best economy seats on A321 (mint version)?

Old Mar 6, 19, 8:54 am
Original Poster

My wife and I will be travelling from JFK to SEA and sadly I'm not able to fit the excellent mint seats into our budget this time

Was thinking that 18 E & F would be nice since it's a little 2-seat compartment on the plane, but am concerned that since it's in an exit row it will have poor recline. What is everyone's go-to seats for a couple on this plane? Also... how much room exactly do the "Even More Space" seats in a non-exit row provide?

Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 6, 19, 11:53 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic
6F is my go-to usually on a Mint-equipped A321. 6EF if my SO is travelling with me. Even with if someone's in 6D, you have so much room to stretch out.

Non-mint A321, 1AB/EF or 9BC/DE.
Old Mar 6, 19, 11:53 am

I highly recommend Row 6. Miles of legroom, and you are near the in-flight snack and beverage station.

Granted, I flew as a party of 1, but I still think it would be worth it for all the freedom of movement.
Old Mar 6, 19, 1:08 pm

I like rows 8-9 as I find people tend to hang out around the mid-cabin lav. While you don't have the unlimited legroom, it's still pretty nice. Plus the additional storage is helpful too.

But row 6 is a pretty solid choice either way.
Old Mar 13, 19, 2:43 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum Elite, D23 Charter Member, Southwest A-LIst, JetBlue Mosaic
6F absolutely.

10A or 10F on non-Mint versions.

I don't like Row 1 on any aircraft
Old Mar 14, 19, 1:07 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Marriott Plat., UA, NZ
I did 18E for the first time recently on a transcon, on a 321/Mint. I would take it again over row 6 since you can keep bag handy under the seats in front, and you get two slots basically (underneath 17D and E). Tiny window though, so if you like looking out, it's not as good as other seats. Also has a small single-bag overhead compartment, so if you're boarding in one of the early groups, you get that for yourself.