Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

what is the best jetblue credit card offer

Old Mar 3, 19, 6:10 pm
Original Poster

sometimes when you fly an airline they give you more points/better offers to open their credit card. For example, Hawaiian airlines. Does Jetblue do this?
Old Mar 4, 19, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Originally Posted by KimFlowers View Post
sometimes when you fly an airline they give you more points/better offers to open their credit card. For example, Hawaiian airlines. Does Jetblue do this?
I think B6 is the opposite, but YMMV. Last flight (week ago?) they offered me an application that only had a 10k signing bonus. The Barclay website offers 40k currently.

Edit - and today they offered the 40k bonus inflight. Hmm.

Last edited by tkey75; Mar 4, 19 at 7:07 pm
Old Mar 4, 19, 10:50 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, AA Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by tkey75 View Post
I think B6 is the opposite, but YMMV. Last flight (week ago?) they offered me an application that only had a 10k signing bonus. The Barclay website offers 40k currently.

Edit - and today they offered the 40k bonus inflight. Hmm.
Jetblue has two credit cards. The $0 annual fee card is usually 10k points at signup, while the $99 annual fee (jetblue plus card) version has had 40k signup bonus for awhile.

Also, if you (like me) HATE that JetBlue now makes their FAs pitch the cards on flights, DO NOT sign up inflight. If you want a card, go to the barclays website.
Old Mar 5, 19, 4:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Originally Posted by moulder3 View Post
Jetblue has two credit cards. The $0 annual fee card is usually 10k points at signup, while the $99 annual fee (jetblue plus card) version has had 40k signup bonus for awhile.

Also, if you (like me) HATE that JetBlue now makes their FAs pitch the cards on flights, DO NOT sign up inflight. If you want a card, go to the barclays website.
Ah.. Well, there ya go. Didn't know there were different products. I was paying attention, but not that much.
Old Mar 8, 19, 12:53 pm

Honestly I think the best deal is to get the Amex Everyday Preferred. you get 2x on gas and 3x on groceries and if you make 30 purchases a month you get a 50% bonus (which raises groceries to 4.5x and gas to 3x). They only convert to jetblue at a rate of 250 for 200 but even so that equates to earning 1.2 B6 points per dollar of spend (3.6 for groceries 2.4 for gas) if you hit the 30 transaction threshold. You can also transfer to a bunch of other airlines as well so it gives you some flexibility.
Old Mar 11, 19, 6:45 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Uh, I'd disagree strongly. If you fly Jetblue a lot, it's basically the best airline card. Huge earnings on any booking.
Old Mar 13, 19, 10:55 am
Suspended

Programs: DL Plat, VS Gold, UA Plat, VX Gold (RIP), AS MVP 75K, Starriot Plat, Hertz President's Circle
When I flew Mint in Jan 2017, got an in-flight offer for 50k. I took it.
Old Mar 17, 19, 1:06 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA 1K, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold; Ex AA EXP
What's the best all time offer? I'm thinking of taking the 40k offer
Old Mar 18, 19, 10:56 pm

Originally Posted by MarkP24 View Post
What's the best all time offer? I'm thinking of taking the 40k offer
60k for Plus at some point in late 2017.
Old Mar 20, 19, 12:13 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
I think I got the 60k offer too.
Old Mar 20, 19, 7:40 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA 1K, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold; Ex AA EXP
Any bets on whether the 60k will return or should I just take the current 40k. Bear in mind that the 40k does come with the annual fee not waived the first year, so not so lucrative.....

Search this Thread