Can't sign into my account

Old Feb 16, 19, 9:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LifetimeGold, WN A-ListPreferred, B6 Mosaic, ChoicePrivileges Diamond, BestWestern Diamond Select
Can't sign into my account

Anyone else having this problem?
Old Feb 18, 19, 12:30 pm

Programs: TrueBlue Mosaic, HHonors, Marriott
I'm having website issues as well...trying to change a flight, it signs me out when i click on the flight i want to change on the "manage" page.
Old Feb 19, 19, 5:18 pm

I cannot sign into my account on any browser on my laptop, but the app works. The page just displays three moving dots after I click the logon button, and never completes the logon.

----------Update - I can now log on.

Last edited by rewindrw; Feb 19, 19 at 5:20 pm Reason: Update
Old Feb 21, 19, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Anyone having problems checking in?
at https://checkin.jetblue.com:

This page isn’t working If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
HTTP ERROR 413

Joke.
Old Feb 27, 19, 5:30 pm

2019 Secret Santa

Programs: DL GM, UA, B6, AA, WN, AS, AGR
If you’re using Google Chrome as a browser, Chrome tends to mishandle the cookies. I’d suggest trying on incognito mode.
Old Mar 1, 19, 9:17 pm
Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

I have no problem logging into my account but I haven't been able to see my detailed activity in about 5 months. Doesn't work for me regardless of what device I use (Windows laptop, Android smartphone).
Old Mar 3, 19, 10:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
B6 IT is just awful. Always has been.

Weather waiver allowed me to change my flight. New flight shows in manage trips splash page, but when I click on the new flight to manage it, it recalls the old one that I didn't take. So basically can't manage it without a phonecall, but there's a weather waiver so the lines are jammed. Great.

Still, better than a couple years ago when the android app just stopped working entirely for about 6 months. That was fun and they surely lost some $$ from me during that time.
Old Mar 5, 19, 8:41 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium / LTG, HHonors Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Nat'l Exec
Originally Posted by tkey75 View Post
Weather waiver allowed me to change my flight. New flight shows in manage trips splash page, but when I click on the new flight to manage it, it recalls the old one that I didn't take. So basically can't manage it without a phonecall, but there's a weather waiver so the lines are jammed. Great.
And the weather waiver has also knocked out the SDC functionality. I think they repurposed the SDC code for the weather waiver, so it sees a >1h same day change as "outside the change window and tries to charge fare diff.

Sigh.
Old Mar 13, 19, 10:29 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, B6 Mosaic
Happening again to me. And now the Android app crashes after about 10 seconds. So no way to check flights other than call.

Search this Thread