Wiki Posts
Search

Flying from FLL to SFO

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2019, 10:58 pm
Original Poster

Flying from FLL to SFO

Hello there,

I’m a non US citizen flying from FLL to SFO with JetBlue. I noticed they use Int. Terminal A. Does that mean I will have to pass through passport control again?

Thanks a lot.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 1:12 am

Programs: AA ex-EXP LT PLT, AS 75K, B6 Mosaic, HH D, Hyatt Globalist
No. You're on a domestic flight.

You would clear US Customs & Passport on your inbound International Flight either at the airport you land at or in some cases where the US Customs has pre-clearance operations (Canada, Caribbean, Ireland, UAE).
FA Timmy likes this.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 11:50 am

You will not, it's just the name of the terminal at SFO (International A/G, Terminal 1, 2, and 3). You will arrive as a domestic passenger and will have domestic baggage claim.
FA Timmy likes this.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 2:23 am
Original Poster

Great, thanks a lot guys.
Old Feb 12, 2019, 9:34 am

Programs: B6, Amtrak, DL, AA, Marriott, Hilton
The only thing you'll notice is the domestic baggage claim is a bit out of the way, if you have to claim bags. It's down two levels from where you arrive and not the most obvious thing to find. It is well signed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.