855 jfk-pls 1/24/19

Old Jan 26, 2019, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Trueblue, Skymiles, AAdvantage
855 jfk-pls 1/24/19

what a mess this flight was but we arrived in PLS 3 1/2 hours late. It all started on the ground in JFK, long line for departure and as we got closer to takeoff we did a quick turn back to check on the backup altimeter. Ok folks sorry gotta go back to gate. Now the crew will time out and they will swap. Do I need to call per the bill of rights?
Old Jan 26, 2019, 6:55 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

JetBlue reports that this flight was scheduled to take off from JFK at 10:32 AM and actually left at 12:58 PM (2 hours and 26 minutes late). It was scheduled to arrive in PLS at 2:04 PM and actually arrived at 4:50 PM (2 hours and 46 minutes late). As per the JetBlue Passenger Bill of Rights you would be entitled to a $100 travel bank credit if the flight arrived more than 3 hours late, so you were under the cutoff.

Additionally, in checking the online flight compensation status page, JetBlue does not say this flight is eligible. You might want to call/email them to plead your case. Technically, your're not entitled to anything, but it may be borderline enough where they might make an exception. Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Thanks Autoslash
Old Jan 28, 2019, 5:35 am
Original Poster

Update - I called and received $40 credit. All good

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.