Jet Blue xfr Aeroflot JFK

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2019, 9:57 am
JRF
Original Poster

Programs: DL Flying Colonel
Jet Blue xfr Aeroflot JFK

Tried searching, had no luck.

Wondering if anyone has transferred from a Jet Blue flight at JFK to Aeroflot and what is involved.

Thanks
JRF
Old Jan 28, 2019, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by JRF
Tried searching, had no luck.

Wondering if anyone has transferred from a Jet Blue flight at JFK to Aeroflot and what is involved.

Thanks
JRF

I have not made such a transfer, but essentially you just take an "All Terminals" AirTrain from the Jet Blue terminal (T5) to the Aeroflot terminal (T1). Allow about eight minutes for the ride once you board. Make sure that you board an "All Terminals" AirTrain, and not a "Howard Beach" or "Jamaica" AirTrain.

If you will have checked baggage and Jet Blue does not tag it through to your final destination, you will have to claim it at T5, bring it over to T1 on the AirTrain, and check it in at the Aeroflot counter.
Old Jan 28, 2019, 10:43 am
JRF
Original Poster

Programs: DL Flying Colonel
That sounds like I would have to clear security again?

Jet Blue's alliance info with Aeroflot says they have seamless transfers between the two at JFK.

Thanks for any help!

JRF
Old Jan 28, 2019, 10:57 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by JRF
That sounds like I would have to clear security again?

Jet Blue's alliance info with Aeroflot says they have seamless transfers between the two at JFK.

Thanks for any help!

JRF
AFAIK theres only a connection bus bet T2 & T4 for Delta (and if arriving on an Intl non precleared flight then its C&I at T4 and having to clear security again. Other then that there arent any connecting Term shuttles and guv1976 told you exactly what you will have to do. Bear in mind carts arent free @ JFK, so if you will be checked bag heavy before heading to the belt for your bags go outside and look around if you see a cart , carts are allowed on the AirTrain just need to use the elevator. The neg to JFK is car rental and hotel shuttles dont p/u at the Terms so less likely as by many other airports that someone will have rented a cart. But it doesnt cost to go look

btw it is seamless, get your bags, go up to the Internal Airtrain take it 3 stops and youre @ T1

Last edited by craz; Jan 28, 2019 at 11:03 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.